William M. Noorlag, D.P.M.
As someone who thrives on having the ability to help others, medicine was a natural choice for Dr. William Noorlag. Understanding the importance of our feet, he was drawn to podiatry so that he could help patients experience rapid relief from various foot conditions.
Dr. Noorlag earned his medical degree from Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in 1985. Following this, he completed a Rotating Podiatric Residency in 1986 at Oak Forest Hospital and a Podiatric Surgical Residency in 1987 at Lakeside Community Hospital.
Since 2003, Dr. Noorlag has practiced podiatry at Elmhurst Orthopaedics and he also currently practices at University Foot Specialists in Naperville. He specializes in medical and surgical treatment of foot and ankle deformities.
In his free time, Dr. Noorlag enjoys boating, fishing, and spending time with his family. He is married with four children and lives locally, enjoying everything that Elmhurst has to offer him and his family.
If you are unsure about why you are experiencing foot pain, Dr. Noorlag will perform a thorough examination or second opinion to get you back on your feet, doing the things you love.
Podiatric Clinical & Surgical Services:
- Heel Pain & Spurs
- Corns and Callouses
- Ingrown Toenails
- Flat Feet
- Diabetic Conditions
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine 1981-1985
- Rotating Podiatric Residency Oak Forest Hospital 1985-1986
- Podiatric Surgical Residency Lakeside Community Hospital (closed) 1986-1987
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
- Edward Hospital
- Midwest Podiatry Conference
- St. Francis Hospital
- Swiss Internal Fixation Lecture
- Edgewater Hospital (closed)
- Midwestern Regional Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital (closed)
- Naperville Surgical Center Member
- Center for Surgery Member
- Elmhurst Outpatient Surgery Center, L.L.C. Member
- Vista Surgery Center Member
- Hinsdale Surgical Center Member